Ethan is currently going through the What If... Phase. Every other thought out of his mouth is What if... [He's rubbing his hands together] "Mommy, what if I rub 2 fingers together and they start on fire?" Not gonna happen buddy. "But what if it does mommy?"
[Sitting next to the pumpkin on the counter] "Mommy, what if someone put garbage in a pumpkin and lit it on fire, would it explode?" Probably not gonna happen little man. "But what if it did..."
{Hmmm, maybe it's more of an obsession with fire?}
[Driving in the van] "Mommy, what if a little kid accidentally drove on the road?" Kids don't drive Ethan. "But what if accidentally...?"
[The day after Halloween] "What if our pumpkin walked away?" Uh, it doesn't have any legs little buddy. "Oooh. But what if it grew legs and then walked away?" sigh
I wish I could remember to write down all his funnies, but some of them come one after the other like rapid fire. I know the day of the walking pumpkin he went on for about 10 minutes with his what ifs. Ah, life with little tykes is rarely dull. And rather though provoking. I mean you never know - What If.......

2 comments:
I like it, I knew I would forget all the things they say and started to write them down in my "book of motherhood" Maybe I should put some on our blog as Anna-Belle is completely bonkers.
very lovely story, but I want to see your cake balls. SO HURRY UP! And post a picture!
Post a Comment