



Since I've had a few problems with typepad in the past and they're giving me more grief I've decided to try blogspot for a while. I hope everyone isn't too inconvenienced by my little switcheroo. At least maybe now you can all see that I truly am still alive, as are my husband and children. Unfortunately though if I tried to play catch up, well I never would. I'm horrible at that. I'm just going to start afresh and maybe here and there I'll be able to get the past couple of months to you in pictures.
In July we started on our journey to Ontario. Over the course of a week we camped and drove and camped and drove and drove some more. We arrived in Sarnia and took possession of our new home on July 13th, Friday the 13th to be exact! Fortunately nothing bad happened, the papers were in order and the money cleared and the house is OURS! (Well the bank still owns most of it, but you know what I mean)
The following Friday Amy and Darren arrived with their children in tow looking for a night's lodging. That was over five weeks ago, and they're still here. (They get possession of their new digs in about two more weeks.) Talk about a Full House! Thankfully there's room for everyone and Amy and Darren don't seem to mind sleeping on the cold cellar floor. That's actually a joke, they brought beds with them.
So chaos and fun has filled the past month and a half in our home. And on top of all that both Peter and I are in the middle of starting up our own business. I am opening up a scrapbook store, which I am totally excited about, and Peter is again working with bits and bytes and fixing computers.
Is it wrong to say that I am looking forward to school starting and the lull it {hopefully} will bring? Because this year on the important First Day of School I will be sending off 5, yes ALL 5 of my offspring. YIPPEE! and yet still a small boohoo, as I say goodbye to my baby.
Here are a few pictures to keep you tied over till I have time to sort through them all and figure out what they all are! Our new house and some from our trip to Ontario.

5 comments:
Nice blog... thanks for the pictures and updates... it's good to know you are alive, and that Amy and co. didn't tie you all up and lock you in the basement.
By the way, I don't know who (my guess is my deceiving husband) left that comment earlier claiming to be me... it was an imposter (and he'll be sorry).
Okay, I take it back... it wasn't my husband. Which I guess means you know two amanda's. So now I'm wondering who is this other amanda, and why is she so rude, and how are you ever going to tell us apart?
That other post was by you - Amanda my sister- I know no other Amanda I swear! It was from about 2 years ago when I put this blog up originally then changed my mind. Clear as mud eh?
Hey Nicola! Great to see you are alive & well! I can't believe you are opening a store! How exciting for you! Hope all goes smooth & you always have a great helper in Amy. Can't wait to see pics.
Holly
Hi Nicola!
Congrats on the move and the store! Wishing you well...
Post a Comment