



I would like to introduce you all to the newest member of the Straight clan, Milo. He is a 6 week old Chocolate Lab and oh so loveable-huggable and CUTE! He has the most adorable green eyes that are human looking to me. I must admit I have never been a lover of dogs, but the minute Milo was placed into our arms this morning he crawled right into my heart. So far {we've had him for 8 hours at this point} he has been such a good puppy. He only cried for about 10 minutes on the looong 4 1/2 hour drive home. He mostly played with his new frog toy and napped. When we got him home the kids were so Excited to meet him. He christened the yard immediately by peeing on the grass. Then the kids petted him and he chased them around and wore himself out. As I type this he's upstairs snoozing in his crate. Katey was not to pleased about Milo joining our crew and refused to come outside and look at him. When she finally came upstairs I convinced her to peek at him and now she can hardly wait for him to wake up so she can see what his whole little puppy-self looks like! He has a way with the Straight girls, this guy does! So any way here are a couple of pictures, but man he was hard to capture. He barely sat still for more than 2 seconds, I guess he was tired of sitting still for so long in the car. Enjoy:)

3 comments:
What a cutie, I hope he doesn't whine tomorrow morning and wake you up... LOL!!
He's very cute... and good luck... every once and awhile wes and I think about getting a dog... and then I think about all the work... and that idea gets put back on the shelf for another year :)
Wow he is sooooo cute!! good luck with the house training thing...
Post a Comment