




So I'm about a day behind posting these pictures, but the girls did actually make it to school on the all important First Day. [Ethan starts on September 10th.] They all looked so cute dressed up in their new duds. Unfortunately for them we have only ever done the Back to School thing in Alberta where there is a certain crispness in the air on a September morning. So of course I bought them all long sleeve shirts and jeans. Well the temperature here was a balmy 26!!! I think they were the only ones there dressed for the Arctic :( So today I made sure they were all decked out in shorts and t-shirts for the 30 degree weather we are experiencing today. {Side note - I am sooo glad Amy has a pool at her new house!} I guess there are a few things I need to learn about the seasonal differences in Alberta and Ontario. Back to the girls - They all like their teachers [so far!] Katey has Mr. Laucke, Megan has Mr. Steeves, Hannah has Miss Lopetrone and Mary is in Mrs. Patton's class. They all made a new friend. And they are ALL learning French. I so won't be able to help them with that homework. Thank goodness for the Internet! And on that note I must end now so I can go for the afore mentioned swim at Amy's ;)

2 comments:
They all look great... although Katey doesn't look too thrilled... is it because she had to have her picture taken, or because she had to start school? :) And if you are swimming at Amy's, does that mean she has moved out?
Amanda, yeah Katey was not thrilled about either, although we are happy to report she now has lots of friends, based on the fact she has been to West Edmonton Mall. Go figure - kids are wierd. And yes, as of last night Amy has officialy moved into her new house. I'm sure she'll be blogging about it so I'll let her tell the you all about that. But I will say - ahhh that swim was soooo refreshing!
Post a Comment