Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cupcake is the New Cake

So lately I've been spending some time checking out cupcake blogs. I have discovered that cupcakes are all the rage. There are bakeries in the states that cater only to cupcake connoisseurs. And because of all my reading and looking at all the oh so yummy looking pictures, I've been inspired to create my own. 48 mini cupcakes topped with a Smartie by my helper Ethan. {Well I guess I can't take all of the credit. Betty Crocker played a large role too!} So with out further ado, here they are. Enjoy! [I know I did!]


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look great... send one my way please :)

Anonymous said...

Why two yellow ones side by side... you know my OCD can't handle that...LOL>

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say the same thing about the yellow ones...

But yummy still the same.