Friday, September 07, 2007

Oh Megan!

On Monday while Peter and I went to pick up Milo and we were about 2 hours away from home, Katey called to tell us that Megan had gotten a round brush stuck in her hair. Fantastic! I told her to tell Aunty Amy and she could help to get it our, but Amy and Darren had gone shopping across the border. So poor Megan had to wait 2 whole hours with a brush stuck, and I do mean well and truly STUCK, in her hair:( After we got home we spent a few minutes patting and meeting the dog then it was time to tackle her hair. She did good even though I pulled a little bit but boy! was she relived to have it out. And because I had the camera out to take pictures of the puppy I figured, eh why not? So now she has this memory documented in photos for all time. Can I just take a moment to say Thank-You to the man [or woman] who invented the digital camera!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh Megan, I'm sure that it wasn't very fun to have that stuck in your hair for so long...but... thanks for the laugh!! LOL