Monday, September 24, 2007

More Pictures

A few more pictures from our trip to the Museum. *DISCLAIMER* OK I apologise. I just finished putting all the pictures up and there are a lot! But I still hope you enjoy looking. We sure had fun taking them.


Ethan rockin' it up at Hooray for Music.



The Street Where You Live. My personal favorite from the day. Ava and Etahn at the local gas staton fueling up.




And what town is complete with out McDonalds?

The Post Office



The Grocery Store. Ethan totally found this mop and started mopping all on his own. Guess he has a tough career choice ahead - McDonalds cashier or Janitor!




These next pictures were taken at My Place in Space(as you can tell from the first picture!)




On the moon rover they had a video camera so the kids in "mission control" could see the driver. Cute concept but it makes for an spooky picture.
And to finish, a few random pictures that were so cute I had to share!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! That place looks like a blast for the kiddos!