Saturday, September 22, 2007

London (Ontario) Children's Museum

So if any of you also read Amy's blog http://www.workmanfamily.typepad.com/ you will have read and seen pictures from our trip to the Children's Museum in London. And if you don't follow her blog you can check out the link and see more great pics from Thursday. So anyway, Oh my goodness it was awesome! I don't know who had more fun, Amy and I or the kids. I also took a bazillion pictures [but still not as many as Amy ;)]. Seeing as she put up a bunch of photos I'll put up different ones. Theses are from the Arctic Adventure. The kids enjoyed the ice fishing the most and Lily liked running in and out of the Igloo door.








These next pictures are from the Dinosaur room when we were just warming up the cameras!





This is from A child Long Ago. Ava and Lily playing checkers outside of the General Store. After I snapped this picture I had to chase Lily down because she stole all the red checkers and didn't want to give them back! What a kid.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time to be had. Wish we were there, we sure miss the kids.
Dad.