Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Fair

So this past weekend we attended the Brigden Fair. Brigden is a little town about a 15 minute drive from us (where a good chunk of the ward also lives). This year, 2007, is the 157th year of the Brigden Fair. Everyone has told us about the fair and that we HAD to take the kids. So we did. And, well, I was a little underwhelmed. It took us about 6 minutes to walk from one end of the fair grounds to the other. And because we went on the first day we missed all the animal exhibits. But we did get to see the tractors, which made Ethan really happy! We still managed to take a gazillion pictures so be forewarned - a lot of pictures ahead! We bought some tickets and the kids enjoyed a few rides [way overpriced by the way] and then we bought some candy. The we wandered over to the tractors and let the kids climb allover. Probably shouldn't have, but I did get some cute pictures! So here we are enjoying the day. Oh I should add the temperature was around 28 degrees. I still can't believe it's October!

Edited to add: The last two pictures are some random guy climbing a pole! They apparently have a lumberjack competition on Sunday {which we missed cause we were there on Friday, would have liked to have seen it, but watching the Prophet was better I guess!} and they were setting up all the gear and this guy was testing out the pole when we were walking by. I thought it looked cool so I took a couple of shots.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun... what is going on in the last two pictures???