Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Spider Man Day


First off, yes this is a post about more cupcakes, but there is a good reason. Ethan has been struggling with bedtime so we're working on a reward system. If he goes to bed good for a week he gets to choose a fun activity or a new Hot Wheels car. This past week he chose to bake Spider Man cupcakes with mom. So we headed out to the store to pick up some goodies to make our treats with. While we were at the Dollar Store Ethan saw a Spider Man hat, and how could I say No? I mean it was only a dollar. So we decided to just have a whole "Spider Man Day". We went home and baked and frosted the cupcakes and then delivered some to Hunter, Ava and Lily, because that's what Ethan wanted to do. I'm so lucky to be his Mom!





2 comments:

Mel said...

It's hard to tell who had more fun... Mommy or Ethan. As always, cute cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

cute cupcakes, cute kid.