Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back on Track (for now)

OK. I'm horrible at updating my blog. I've missed a few opportunities to put up pictures of my kidlets being adorable. So I'll flood you with them all right now!


The week of the 19th Hannah was the Star Student in her class. She got to take in some things that are special to her. She took in her scrapbook, the book she received as an award at Nose Creek, and 'Baby Blankie'. She also got to take in some pictures of her family and pets. So we had to snap some quick pictures on Monday morning and I made a quick trip to Walmart to get prints in seconds (thank goodness for those little machines!) And here are the (not so) fabulous results.






Also this same day was Ethan's turn to be the Leader. This means that he got a really big piece of paper and he had to write his name, the day and the month and share it with his classmates. He was also to bring in a special item to share, so he brought along Jaffey (his stuffed Giraffe that he got from my friend Holly G at his baby shower) and a picture of him holding Jaffey when he was a baby.




And lastly...It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!! I love to decorate for the season and I started early this year. I usually like to wait till after Mary's birthday, but this year I kind of went crazy! Hey, I'm allowed. So Merry Christmas all.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. It was so weird to see that giraffe!!! I was like hey I'm Holly G! I know crazy! Glad all is well!

Holly