So yeah I'm a day late getting this up. Are you surprised? I didn't think so. We had a hectic but fun birthday for Mary. I started the day by baking cuppy cakes (shocked?) for her class. Then that evening we had Aunty Amy, Uncle Darren, Hunter, Ava and Lily over for dinner and to celebrate Mary turning SIX! Bonne Fete Mary! (They are learning French in School and sang this song for 2 hours straight yesterday, sigh.) Here she is enjoying the fun and festivities. Can you see a theme? All Barbie related schtuff this year. My baby girl is growin' up.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mary looks huge... what have you been doing? Feeding her? I didn't want anyone changing while we were gone!
2 comments:
Mary looks huge... what have you been doing? Feeding her? I didn't want anyone changing while we were gone!
It's all those cupcakes I've been feeding her I guess!
Post a Comment