Friday, December 14, 2007

Katey Is A Genius!

OK, Katey totally told me what to title this post! She found this 'totally awesome' website called Smilebox found here http://www.smilebox.com/. You can make slide shows and digital scrapbooks and cards and oh so much fun schtuff. So together we created this slide show of Mary's birthday. I made one for Christmas but the computer ate it. I'll try and find where it hid it and put it up too. Mind you they're no great fantastical wonder, just something to keep us busy on a dull Friday night!

Click to play Mary's+B-day
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that... very fun, very cute... and I'm thinking a very good idea for sharing our Christmas pictures this year! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

You know that kind of thing is right up my street......I love it! Just got to find the time now to use is....boo hoo!!!