So here is what I have put together about the "incident". We have a lovely large dirt mountain out back of our yard. And the kids love to play on it. that has been fine up until yesterday. Peter was watching our kids and Hunter and Ava. The kids were playing on the afore mentioned dirt mountain and Ethan had the brilliant idea to throw rocks in the air. Well it turns out it wasn't all that brilliant. One of the kids has a good arm and pegged Megan in the head and split it open, and then the rock bounced off Megan and hit Hunter in the eye, making a mess of him! Poor Peter was pretty upset. I got home a little later and Peter ended up taking Meggy to the ER and they stapled her back together again. The staples poking out of her scalp ick me out more that the actual cut, believe it or not. Needless to say she went to bed with a big headache, but shes on the mend now.
Now is the time to scroll quickly past if you are squeamish...
Blech

1 comment:
I think it must be dangerous living at your house....who's going to get broken next?
Look out Mary!!!
You must have the hospital on speed dial!
Glad to see you posting again - I know I shouldn't talk as our blog is sadly lacking, but in my defence - I don't KNOW how to post - boo hoo! Time I took a course or something....
Post a Comment