
Bet you thought I forgot how to type, take pictures and update my blog. Fooled ya! I'm just lazy is all. Lots of random pictures to share with you today. Enjoy!
Sometime at the beginning of the month we were swimming at Amy's house. There was a struggle over the big floating chair - back and forth - I want it - no I do - no it's my turn - you get the idea. And it ended with Mary getting bumped in the mouth and knocking out a tooth. Her very first lost tooth and it is now resting in peace on the bottom of Amy's pool.
Next in our busy life was Megan. She had a project at school on farming. She made a model of a farm and gave a report. She did an excellent job.


Next up...Katey's Grad. You can see the wonderful pictures my sister Amy took, here: http://workmanfamily.typepad.com/our_life/2008/06/prom.html#comments. I'll share the boring pictures from the ceremony and with her friends.


Katey an her best friend Kaylene.
The proud grad accepting her diploma.
And today we started the day off the day with a parade. And then we'll be finishing off the day at Amy's for a BBQ and a swim then fireworks in the park later tonight.


This was my favorite part of the parade - the Pooper Scooper guy. Guess they couldn't afford a fancy street sweeper this year!





2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day -we didn't even think about the parades and stuff - I guess we're just not Canadian enough, even after 30 years.
Oh, we did watch the fireworks....from our window!!
Great pictures of Katey - I remember our photos of you and me at your grad - now I feel REALLY old!!
I saw the pictures of Katey on facebook they blew us away. We totally miss Canada once we saw your pictures of the parade. We will be celebrating the 4th of July this friday that should be interesting. Take care.
Holly
Post a Comment