A few weeks ago the kids were playing outside. To be exact, they were planting sunflower seeds {from their Halloween stash} in my flower bed. After hollering at them to stop, Peter told them to clean up all the dirt they had scattered around on the grass. Well a peep at them a few minutes later revealed them hard at work with their little trowels scooping up the piles of muck. And a few minutes after that Peter quietly calls my name and says 'you've gotta come see this'. And this is what I find....

Mary, busy vacuuming the GRASS! She had pulled out the shop vac and gotten down to business! I guess she wanted to make sure she did a thorough job! Crazy girl, that's why we love her so much. There's never a dull moment when she is around, that's for sure!
And a big ol' Happy Birthday to You too AMANDA! Enjoy your day.

1 comment:
Thanks Nic... and happy birthday to funny little Mary. That's not a bad idea... vacuuming outside. I should try it sometime :)
Post a Comment