This Halloween we lucked out with the weather. No jackets were needed, costumes only! It was nice to not have to try and squeeze a costume over a big puffy snowsuit! And this year I decided to be economical. (OK I just really didn't feel creative) I opened the dress up box and told them to try on last years costumes. And except for Hannah, last years costumes fit. Hannah rummaged around till she found this old jacket, I bought her a microphone and voila! Hannah Montana! And I am not responsible for Katey's costume, she created that on her own. She is supposed to be a superhero of some sort.




And because it was so warm this year we spent about an hour trick or treating. So that means that they got tons, more or less, of candy. Fortunately most of it seemed to be chips, so my waistline should be safe, I prefer chocolate!


3 comments:
Can't believe they got that much each! If my kids had that much sugar they'd be hyper for a month!
Hmmm... you ever think of sending Katey off to an insane asylum? Alright, alright, I kid... I LOVE the costume :)
Megan scared me........
Post a Comment