We have had a busy and exciting Christmas season indeed! Grandma and Grandpa Coates spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with us. Santa managed to find our house just fine and left amazing presents for the kids. And on Boxing Day Peter's younger brother Paul and his wife Annelise and their sweet baby Amelia stayed the night and the next day Dave, Melanie and their kiddo's joined in the fun.
I have a bunch of pictures to share from Christmas Day, unfortunately probably not too many comments, Blogger hates when I add lots of pictures, and the spacing gets all weird. Thankfully most of the pictures are self explanatory.
The kids all got Webkinz in their stockings and were thrilled with them, even Katey, who named her Husky dog Fifi. Megan got a fish(Splash), Hannah a Polar Bear(Snowy), Mary a Seahorse(Squirt) and Ethan a Chipmunk, who he called Chicky, because he insists it's a Chickmunk! I tell you that kid is a funny one. So many times when he would open a present he would run over and engulf me in a huge bear hug and tell me how much he loves me. It was a great Christmas indeed!
In case you can't tell what Santa brought for the kids I'll fill you in...Ethan got a long awaited Remote Control Hot wheels car. Mary got a Tini Puppini Dog. Hannah was the recipient of a Karaoke Machine (yeah me) Megan got a CD player and Katey got a pink digital camera.
And the hit of Christmas had to be the Wii ! I think everybody ached the next day from bowling and boxing and Mario Cart Racing! But it was a good kind of hurt. My mom thought she was going to have to call 911 and have them bring the paddles to res art Katey's heart when it was opened. I swear she didn't stop screaming for like 5 minutes straight! My ears are ringing still. And she smiled like that for the next hour, no joke.
I also got some great gifts, although there will be no picture sharing of me, sorry folks, I'm just too fat. However I will show you what I got...
Yeah me! I finally got an Ipod. And it's PURPLE! Too cool. I also got some uber cute socks, a few snowman knick knacks and some super yummy smelling hand soap from Bath and Body Works (Thanks Amy!).
So as you can see [Blogger managed to mangle my photo spacing] and we had a fantastical Christmas and are looking forward to an amazing New Year in 2009!



2 comments:
Loved the one of Katey in the hat although I am sure she will hate it, especially on her wedding video...some really good shots of happy smiling faces - except for me, I look like I'm constipated!!!However, a good christmas was had by all and wii all had a fun time.
Looks like everyone had a great time! Do you like the scents of soap?
Post a Comment