I have been terribly neglectful of my blog lately. I have also been terribly neglectful of my poor family and my house. I have been working. And while I really enjoy it, it is very exhausting and quite time consuming;) I have finally had a couple of days where I have been able to see my kids and do a few things around the house. Hopefully now that the kids are in school our routine will slowly develop. And because this is a short post I'll quickly share a picture from our camping trip in Shuswap this summer. Maybe I'll get around to posting more and maybe I won't! Have a great September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your kiddos are getting so tall. We miss you guys xo xo.
-Holly
Yes, you are a bad blogger... but, I suppose working is a good enough excuse :D Everyone looks good... but where are you?
Post a Comment