Happy New Year to my family and friends far and wide. May we all have a fantastic year in 2008.
So far this year (hehe) I have taken down the Christmas tree and the Christmas decorations. I have however, left up part of my snowman collection. Last night we got some snow [around 10 cm] and the majority of today it has been snowing. Peter took the kids into the backyard so I could pack up Christmas with little fuss or interruption. And because there is so much fluffy snow they built a snowman! And after that they built two snow forts and had a snowball fight. Although Ethan came in when Hank was finished and Mary came in before the snowballs started flying:)
Happy New Year!
So far this year (hehe) I have taken down the Christmas tree and the Christmas decorations. I have however, left up part of my snowman collection. Last night we got some snow [around 10 cm] and the majority of today it has been snowing. Peter took the kids into the backyard so I could pack up Christmas with little fuss or interruption. And because there is so much fluffy snow they built a snowman! And after that they built two snow forts and had a snowball fight. Although Ethan came in when Hank was finished and Mary came in before the snowballs started flying:)
Happy New Year!








3 comments:
that looks soooo good... I would love to go out and build a snowman!
eat some snow for us!
NICE Snowman, looks like everyone had a blast making it.
I just saw Amy's blog! I am so sorry about the broken arm. Hannah will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment