So as most of you know, Hannah broke her arm on Sunday night. Broke it really bad. She was transferred to a hospital in London on Monday and had surgery on Monday night. Due to the severity of the break there was some bruising to the nerves in her arm. She has lots of swelling that is affecting the nerves also and she has no feeling in her index and middle fingers. We're hoping that once the swelling starts to subside the feeling and movement will return. I think I forgot to mention that she broke her left arm, and she is left handed. So we really want to make sure everything is working properly.
It's really hard being so far away from my other kids, but soon Hannah will be feeling better and we'll all be together again. Please remember Hannah in your prayers.
I'll be updating with a more detailed entry later in the evening or in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
poor little hannah... we hope she is doing better soon. Love ya lots, good luck with everything, and thanks for the update.
My thoughts & prayers are with you all!!!
Holly
We hope that she recovers quickly!!
Love,
Dave, Caro and Nalani
Poor Hannah, I hope all goes well and we will remember you all in our prayers. Give her a hug from us.
Post a Comment