A couple of weeks ago for Activity Days the girls were supposed to showcase a talent and then talk about it for a minute. Hannah decided she wanted to showcase her love for baking (as did about half the other little girls that night!). After some searching on the Internet for a cake she liked (and could easily recreate) she decided on this - an ice-cream cone cake. It turned out pretty good, with only a little help from mom. (I had to squeeze the icing bag because it was too hard for her. And if that meant guiding her hand a little...well - I did!)

Megan had the great fortune of receiving a birthday invitation our first Sunday back in Airdrie. At the party they had a clown who did some amazing face painting. I only wish I took my camera to the party so I could get some of the other girls; they looked incredible!
Here is my little Megan Butterfly

Not a very exciting life when that is all i can find to share for the past month. Let me think...Hmm, yeah I got nothin'.
2 comments:
Yea he's growing up, I'm very sad too! Rebekah is going to her first Activity day tonight, she is pretty excited. Looks like Hannah enjoyed making that cake, pretty cute.
That cake is sooooo adorable! And such a cute little butterfly!
Post a Comment