Monday, September 29, 2008

Explosion Box

In our ward we have a 'Christmas Club' once a month. There is a craft each month or you can come and work on projects you maybe don't want your kids to see, or heck, just hang out and get away from your kids! So this was the project for September- Explosion Boxes. Now, I have made these before, but this time I was determined I was actually going to FINISH one. And I'm happy to say - I did it!

When I got home I was showing Peter and Katey and Peter looked at it and says "So that's what you made? Hmmm." I then opened it up and he became more animated and says"WOW! Will you make me one of those for my desk at work?" I think he liked it;)

These are just a few of the inside 'flaps'. I'd bore you to death if I posted them all. I used the pictures that Amy took at Katey's grad photo shoot.






3 comments:

Amber said...

what a nice idea!

amy w. said...

The box is beautiful!! You did a great job, despite being a Coates, we never finish what we start.

Juli Poulton said...

even chris said it looked cool!