
So today my baby turns 5. Yet I'm not sad that my little guy is growing up. Cause he told me that even when he is a daddy he'll still be my baby. Man I love that kid.
We have plenty of pictures of Ethan opening his presents, 44 to be exact, yet none of him with his cake. Sadly it is all my fault. Somewhere between moving in and having his birthday, I forgot to get icing sugar. And we had his party yesterday {Sunday} so I couldn't run out and get some either. And then to add insult to injury, I can't find the candles. So he had a plain chocolate cake. Which we served with chocolate pudding instead of frosting, and it was surprisingly delish! One day I'll make it up to him and make him a cake with frosting AND candles. One day...





2 comments:
Just a wild and crazy guess here, but I'm thinking he got himself dressed that day... :)
Haha I was just showing the kids the pictures, and they want to know if you guys got a baby??
Well did ya?
The pictures seem to say so. LOL!
Post a Comment