I love Mondays. The kids are back in school, Peter is back at work and I have the house to myself. A chance to organize and decompress after a weekend of chaos. And this weekend was certainly NO exception. Since my mom is away in Sarnia helping Amy (
http://workmanfamily.typepad.com/our_life/2008/09/the-rumor-is-true.html#comments) we had the opportunity to use my dad's renovation talents. On Saturday he came over and he and Peter were going to build a wall so I can have a laundry room, yeah me! Well when I arrived home from Women's Broadcast (
http://www.lds.org/broadcast/grsm/0,6220,285,00.html) this is what I was greeted by.

AACK! The plan was to close off the laundry room and move the bathroom door. I was more than a little shocked to discover my whole bathroom GONE. Poof, just like that. I mean I knew we, OK they, were going to change it around I just wasn't prepared for so soon. And now it sits. And we have no main floor bathroom. But it does look better than my laundry in my front entrance. Now there is a definition of space. I like having a kind-of laundry room. If we could only find a door to match we'd be off and running:)
Here is what it looked like before I left

And now ...
Laundry

Bathroom
1 comment:
Thank goodness I had mom here to explain how it looked before and where doors are etc. Can't wait to see it finished and painted!!
Post a Comment