Monday, September 08, 2008

Princess Party

Before we moved the girls wanted to have a party with all their friends, so we dusted off our tiaras and had a ball!




We started the party by coloring princess pictures till all the guests arrived. We then decorated jewelry boxes, made crowns and strung sparkly beads on necklaces.






After the craft-o-rama was over we ate lunch - homemade pizza, piggies-in-a-blanket, and fresh fruit. {FYI - don't blog about food when you're hungry. Way too many pictures of the food nearly made it on here!}









Oh and what party would be complete without CAKE? {I totally cheated on the cake. I went to Wal-Mart first thing in the morning and scored a clearance cake. I stuck a dollar store tiara on the top and - Presto - Princess Cake for under $5!}







After the food fiesta we played some party games - Pass the Parcel where the prize was jumbo 'diamond' rings, What Time is it Mr. Dragon?, and Freeze Dance. The girls had a fantastic time and I must admit I did too. I mean who doesn't like being treated like a Princess for a day?







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a lot of posting! Loved all the pictures. And by the way, we've had the same thing happen with a bird... what can ya do?

Holly Rice said...

I love that Ethan was right in the middle of the partying. Too fun!