For Megan's party she had a PJ Party. She invited her friends and told them to come wearing their favorite jammies. We started the party by decorating CD covers. I had burned a CD for each of the girls with some Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers and HSM tunes. After the CD's it was on to the Spa - pedicures and/or manicures. Then some of the braver girls tried an Oatmeal face mask. It was kind of gross. Honestly, it kinda looked like they had snot all over their faces, ew! [And the mess it created - gack. I wouldn't do that one again.]
Next up: Karaoke! I bought each of the girls an echo mike so they could all sing along with the music. Big hit!
OK, it's Katey. [Who didn't know I had the camera in my hand!]







During karaoke the girls had worked up quite an appetite. So we brought out the ice-cream and toppings and made ice-cream sundaes, mmmm. And because my oven is being picky(grrr) I decided to skip the cake and instead I bought little heart shaped cakes! Megan thought it was a great idea. And I don't recall anyone else complaining between bites!
Somewhere in there she also opened gifts. She got some fantastic presents - a stamping kit, knitting/crocheting set, 3 new Webkinz and a bunch of Kinz accessories and a few other bits and pieces that she loves.
As I sit here typing this out and remembering all the work that went into the party I realized I have Hannah's party still to plan. Sigh. At the rate I'm going check back in a couple of months for pictures from her party....;)

3 comments:
Hmmm... I hope I don't have to give parties like that when Lena is older. That looks like way too much work.
good job!
Thank you I'm satisfied now... :D Those little heart cakes are so cute!!! I love the picture of the chair in the "spa" setting. Too cute! Good thing my kids don't know about birthday parties.
Your PJ party looked alot more organized than Emmaleighs sleepover. I think I may have to pinch a few ideas-I loved the CD thing.
Post a Comment