Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ethan

Welcome to the Ethan & Ethan Show. Brought to you today by....Ethan! I had the opportunity to help today for Ethan's kindergarten field trip to the science center. It was a lot of fun. And I took a bazillion - more or less - pictures. Unfortunately I'm only sharing the ones with Ethan (and one with the side of a little girls head - you can't really tell who she is) but he is the only one anyone knows. Sorry for rambling, I'm exhausted, yet here I sit avoiding my other responsibilities - like cleaning - and sleep.

Most of the pictures are self-explanatory. The one with he bubbles - The kids got to attend a Bubble Fiesta class where they each got a tray filled with bubble juice and got to make bubbles for 45 minutes. It was a lot of fun - [they let the moms and dads blow bubbles too!] The rest of the pictures are just fun. Which is what was had today. F-U-N!







1 comment:

amanda said...

I love science centers... they totally trick kids into having some educational fun!

Gotta love Ethan's pointy little chin... so cute.