I thought it was nicely put. I know in your heart that you're every bit the Canuck your siblings are. I don't know why we didn't just do it when you were young (and it was free too!). You can't get much more Canuck, though, than a mom with five kids born here and a hubby from here too. Still, they probably will ask you some very hard questions when the time comes, but you could wait until you're too old to know the answers, like mom and I.
3 comments:
At first, I didn't understand your post, that is until I realized that HA HA you're not Canadian...
But don't worry we love ya anyways. We're Canada we have to love everybody!
Hahaha! Very clever.
I thought it was nicely put. I know in your heart that you're every bit the Canuck your siblings are. I don't know why we didn't just do it when you were young (and it was free too!). You can't get much more Canuck, though, than a mom with five kids born here and a hubby from here too. Still, they probably will ask you some very hard questions when the time comes, but you could wait until you're too old to know the answers, like mom and I.
Post a Comment