Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stampede Parade

This year we decided the kids were old enough to wake up at the crack of dawn and wait 2 hours just so we could get good seats and watch the parade. I however became very ill and couldn't go. Yes I was upset, I shed a few tears. The plan of getting there early seemed to work well, they managed to get a place right at the front of the sidewalk. Yeah! I had baked muffins the night before and we packed juice boxes, water bottles and all kinds of snacks and treats to keep them busy till the parade started. It worked out so well we may just have to do it again next year!

Here they are waiting excitedly for the parade to start. The rest are just a sampling of the 217 pictures Peter and the kids took. Looks like they had fun!
























No comments: