Yesterday I took Hannah in for her bi-weekly appointment in London. After a 2, yes TWO hour wait we finally got in to see the doctor. The X-rays looked great, and the cast came off for good. {The pins were removed at her appt 2 weeks ago, but I think that was in the middle of my blog issues so I didn't update.} Now we have to deal with a very nervous young girl who refuses to let go of her arm. An arm which is quite wrinkly and bruised I might add. I'll have to try and take a picture when she gets home from school. That is if I can convince her it won't fall off if she takes it out of the sling. The girl is a total drama queen. Very frustrating at times .
She now has to go for physio because she still has some issues with numbness and basicallly no movement in her thumb, index and middle finger. All of the fingers she needs for writing. So lets hope the therapist can convince her to start moving them again.
And that's all the big news around here for this week. For now anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad the cast is off...good luck with the physio...hope everything works well again soon!
Oh the poor dear. I know how she must feel. Physio will be great for her. They told me I would never have full mobility of my arm after I broke it. My physio pushed me & except for the large scar I am the same ol' me. Of course I was 18 & she's not. Make sure she does the excersises her physio tells her to.
aww... poor little hannah... good luck with the weeks ahead!
Post a Comment