The world was apparently coming to an end this day and Ethan wanted me to take his picture while he was crying. He also likes to watch himself cry in the mirror. Weirdo.
Mary being Mary.
Megan all dressed up for an Activity Days fashion show at church. This picture makes me a little sad because it makes me realise how much she's growing up. {SOB}
Not the greatest picture ever, but it's the only one where you can actually see Hannah. This was on the way out the door to the waiting ambulance.

And this little beauty is of me on Christmas morning. This was at the exact moment I realised that it was a REAL laptop.
Ah, memories.

3 comments:
Glad you have finally figured out the blog thing - maybe I should try it sometime...right now dad is in charge!!
I can't believe how grown up Megan looks and....
you are a true blue dyed in the wool photographer - who else would think to grab a camera and take a picture as Hannah was going out the door on a stretcher.... or was that Amy's handiwork???
Anyway, I still have Amanda's stitch (but no pictures) from when Buttons ripped her hand open with his teeth when she was trying to pet him and he got over excited - ah the memories.
ummm... you kept my stitch mom? that's kinda gross. ethan and kevyn are kindred spirits... the crying mirror thing... how cute. I'll remember to bug him about that when he's older and easily embarassed. :)
No kidding about Kevyn and Ethan!! That is exactly what I thought when I read you note under his picture!!! Maybe they were best friends in a past life - if we belived in that kind of stuff!!hehe
Post a Comment