Thursday, February 07, 2008

Still Here

Blogger has become a thorn in my side. Katey pointed out to me the other day that I just seem to have an unfortunate luck when it comes to blogging. I don't even know if this will work. I currently have 3 or 4 entries half ready to go. For some reason Blogger is not allowing me to spellcheck or upoad photos, and face it folks, thats what we all really blogstalk for. Beside the fact that a post about Hannah's birthday is really kind of boring without proof she actually had said birthday. And this is unfortunately one instance that having a husband who works in IT doesn't help. In this case he has shrugged his shoulders and said 'sorry, nothin' I can do, try amother computer'. OK yeah, but all my pictures are on THIS computer. So let's all pray to the blog-beings that things will be fixed quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well that stinks... about the pictures... doesn't matter that much about the spell check, we can live spelling mistakes. Actually the spell check doesn't work on mine either... maybe we should be complaining to blogger???