Friday, February 08, 2008

I {heart} My Crocs


I have to comment on these amazing Crocs. Yeah I know they aren't for everybody, but I love me my Crocs. Peter got me this fur lined pretty pink pair for me at Christmas and I rarely have them off of my feet. They are soooo warm and cozy.


The other day we had a big snow storm. The busses were cancelled so I had to pick the kids up from school. I dashed out the door and when I got there realized I had no socks or shoes on, just my Crocs. So I waded through a mountain of snow to get the kids and then trekked back to the van and all the while my toes stayed toasty warm and totally dry!


What else can I say? I {heart} my Crocs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those look totally hot! I continue to wear my "summer dawgs" 24 - 7 even through the -50 weather! I get several crazy looks but I don't mind. Maybe if I had some of those I would seem more sane.
H