Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dying Easter Eggs

K folks, sorry to say, but this activity took so much supervision that I took 3, yes 3 pictures total. And they all suck.



Oh, I think I forgot to tell everyone that Mary's body has been temporarily taken over by alien beings. In both pictures.




Here is the actual dying process. We had blue, red, purple, pink, yellow and orange. That's all the glasses I could find that were tall enough to accommodate the dye and not spill over when the egg was added. Don't ask how I know that happens. But it will.




And here is the finished product. Well, we didn't make these, but somebody did, and they're real pretty.


This is more what they really looked like. And the kids enjoyed themselves, so a good time was had by all. [Well except maybe me, I was terrified they'd spill the dye]

No comments: