
Got my ears pierced. Well it was really Hannah, but I had to hold her down, so can I have some credit? Our girls have to wait until they turn 8 before they can get their ears pierced. That's how old I was so it seemed like a good place to jump off. Hannah had decided that she didn't want to tell anyone she was getting it done, she wanted to surprise them. So after her therapy appointment on Wednesday she asked if sh could get it done. So we went to the mall and 15 minutes later {she's pretty stubborn and didn't want to get the second one pierced} it was all over, phew! You can't tell in the picture but they are a really pale pink. And now that they're done she's happy as can be.

3 comments:
I totally forgot to check them at Church today!! I'm sure mom can relate to the holding your child down to get the second earring in... I was such a wonderful child. :D
Way to go Hannah - I Love the pink earrings and I am sure Aunty Amy is totally jealous.
Can't wait to see them in person - only 6 more sleeps!!
Hannah you are the luckiest girl on earth, pink earrings! I miss you and love you,
Rebekah
Post a Comment