Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Homemade Bread


Mmm, bet you wish you were at my house right now!


Lately I have been in a bread making mode. I had been having miserable luck with any bread-type food since we moved here. I blamed it on the oven, the elevation, and then finally discovered it was my yeast. Phttt, stupid yeast. So upon replacing it I have had success at last. And my family is quite appreciative I might add. And full; full of homemade yummy goodness!

4 comments:

amy w. said...

Sweet, sweet buttery goodness. Save me a slice. I'll be right over.

Holly Rice said...

That looks tasty, I bet it went fast.

Anonymous said...

mmmm... you have me inspired to make some bread... almost... yeah, definitely... so give me that recipe, it looks way too good.

Anonymous said...

I suck at making bread! I know you are shocked. That looks sooooo good!
H