Friday, March 21, 2008

Saturday's with Ethan

I go into the kitchen to get a drink this morning after doing my Pilates, and this is what I find on the kitchen table.



Chef Ethan had been hard at work wasting, um I mean combining ingredients to make a most disgusting, um I mean delicious creation. I so thought he was out of this phase.


This lumpy pink stuff that looks like oatmeal is really mayo, Parmesan cheese, Catalina dressing and who knows what else.


This other red goop is Catalina and I think sour cream and maybe some salsa. He left those ingredients on the kitchen floor. Who knows maybe one day he'll grow up to be an Iron Chef!




I have been promising Ethan for a few days that I would take his picture with his pirate skull cap. Since I had the camera out anyway... This was the Happy Meal toy from McDonald's and he loves it! I think he looks pretty pirate-ish don't you? ARGH, matey.



And here is Mary and her Webkinz, Webee. Just because.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He would be a great iron chef... and you'd need an iron stomach to eat those creations...