Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Katey's New Room


Finally, after about 3 years of searching for the perfect bedding for Katey, I have had success. While shopping at Target today I took a shortcut through the bedding aisle and stumbled upon this beauty. And - it was ON SALE! That has to be one of the sweetest words in the English language, sale, ahhh yes! Amy came over this afternoon and we moved furniture around for about half an hour to obtain the maximum floor space. Who knew one dresser and a bed could be configured soooo many ways.




Once we got it all together I realised I didn't have a before picture. Upon reflection, that's probably a good thing. We revealed the room to Katey with much trepidation as she has a reputation of being VERY picky. But we needn't have worried. She LOVES it! Woohoo! And I must say I love it too. {Thanks for your help Amy!}




4 comments:

Mel said...

Great bedroom!! I'm glad she liked it!

Holly Rice said...

Glad to hear that she is happy. Gotta love TARGET!

Anonymous said...

Ya gettin' better at this teenage thing....good for you!
The room looks very very cute - I LOVE the black and red look!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Katey. Looks like a sophisticated young woman's room now! I guess you outgrew the purple people eater room, eh?