This will mostly be a photo essay because I took about a hundred, well only 48, but still. This afternoon we baked and decorated green cupcakes with green frosting and decorated them with green candies and sprinkles. Seeing a theme? It was a sticky, ooey-gooey, sweet mess.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great posts... looks like fun... I forget about things like St.Patty's day when we are here. Congrats to Hannah on enduring the ear piercing... ouch!
Mmmmm - hope there is some left for when we get there! Look like you had a really fun time and I am sure everyone helped with the clean-up (I mean eating them)....
3 comments:
Great posts... looks like fun... I forget about things like St.Patty's day when we are here. Congrats to Hannah on enduring the ear piercing... ouch!
Mmmmm - hope there is some left for when we get there! Look like you had a really fun time and I am sure everyone helped with the clean-up (I mean eating them)....
Too Too Cute!! :D
Post a Comment