Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Bunny Parade


A couple pf weeks ago I got a notice home from Ethan's teacher outlining the activities for the month. One of the things they were doing was having a Bunny Parade. Could I please send in my child's favorite stuffed bunny [????? yeah cause everybody has one of those!] and then spend some time decorating a float with said child. It could be a stroller, wagon, or even a box with a string attached so they can pull it. What the heck?? But I went out and bought him a bunny [which he called Snuffles] and decorated our kids shopping cart with him and on the designated day, loaded it all up and dropped it at school. Only to end up missing the Parade because Hannah's appointment ran late, grrr. So that evening took some pictures, and I have to say he looks pretty darn cute!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that really frustrates me that you did all that and missed the parade. How annoying!