Monday, December 01, 2008

December 1



Today had the potential for being a crazy, wild out of control kind of day. All 5 of my kids are home from school [not sick, just yet another day off] and I have both of my day home kids. So I decided early on that we would just stay busy all day. So far so good! It's nearly 11:00 am and I still have time to update my blog! Mind you the kids are tearing around like maniacs upstairs. So I'll keep this brief.


This morning we put out more Christmas decorations, nativities and more of my snowman collection. Then we made tissue paper trees. This actually kept them occupied for about half an hour, nearly 45 minutes for the perfectionists! And next on the slate is baking cookies to fill my snowman cookie jar. And after that they can jump on the trampoline, to burn off that extra sugar, and hopefully after that they will settle down and watch a Christmas movie. Ahh, well I can hope right?


Whoops, I thought it was a little louder that it should be and I counted heads and realized that I also have 2 neighbor children here as well! So final tally is 9 kids and ONE me! Wish me luck.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope the neighbour parents know their kids are there :)

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you get rid of some of yours to the neighbours????