And this is the gift that I received in exchange. Their family is big on advent calendars. So this is my picture for today. And as you can see I took it a few days ago, because there are only 15 days till Christmas!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
December 10
A few weeks ago I attended a Christmas party. We were supposed to bring a gift that represented a tradition that we have at Christmas time. I purchased a Kenny G CD, because as soon a s the Kenny G comes out, the kids get excited and know that Christmas is right around the corner.
And this is the gift that I received in exchange. Their family is big on advent calendars. So this is my picture for today. And as you can see I took it a few days ago, because there are only 15 days till Christmas!
And this is the gift that I received in exchange. Their family is big on advent calendars. So this is my picture for today. And as you can see I took it a few days ago, because there are only 15 days till Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment