Monday, December 08, 2008

December 6 & 7

OK so technically it's Monday. You get what you pay for folks, and well, this blog's free, so...!



This past Saturday was Peter and my 11th anniversary. On Friday evening we took the kids and drove out to my parents house and went to the nativity display that is put on by their ward. There was a musical program before and it was very nice. Very long too, but very nice! After that we went back to my parents house and spent the night. On Saturday, our anniversary, Peter and I went to Calgary and had a delicious lunch for 2. We then went window shopping and later that evening we went and saw 'Four Christmases'. Hilarious movie, I really enjoyed it.



On Sunday a big snow storm blew in unexpectedly and we were snow bound for the day. My mom and dad made a yummy chicken dinner and then they battled the weather to head home.



Unfortunately I have not a single picture from the weekend, so I'll share a picture of my Snowman Nativity.



1 comment:

amy w. said...

That's too bad that your camera ate the pictures from Mary's birthday. Better luck next year...


btw... we're still waiting. :D