Let's see if I can actually keep this up this month! My sister Amy created an album to put a picture in for each day of December. {http://workmanfamily.typepad.com/our_life/2008/11/christmas-album-08.html} So cute. But I'm not that organized. I have the paper, the trinkets and the ideas to make my album, just not the time, sigh. So I decided I would try and keep a record on my blog, in case one day I DO discover a few spare minutes.
Last night, being the first Monday in December, we decorated our family tree. Our tradition is that on the Saturday after Mary's birthday we go and choose a tree. We bring it home and set it up and let it 'rest' over Sunday. Then for Family Home Evening we get to decorate it! This is such a fun tradition and the kids look forward to it every year. Even Katey. Yes, grumpy, full of attitude, 'I'm too cool for this' Katey, even had fun! She was actually our photographer this year, so all photos on this post are courtesy of her. {OK the pictures of her were taken by Peter, even she isn't that good!}
Last night, being the first Monday in December, we decorated our family tree. Our tradition is that on the Saturday after Mary's birthday we go and choose a tree. We bring it home and set it up and let it 'rest' over Sunday. Then for Family Home Evening we get to decorate it! This is such a fun tradition and the kids look forward to it every year. Even Katey. Yes, grumpy, full of attitude, 'I'm too cool for this' Katey, even had fun! She was actually our photographer this year, so all photos on this post are courtesy of her. {OK the pictures of her were taken by Peter, even she isn't that good!}

No comments:
Post a Comment