Do you decorate because you like to or because you have to? I enjoy decorating for Christmas, although I don't like putting it all away afterwards.
How many trees do you have? 2 main trees, my Snowman Tree in my living room and our Family Tree in our family room [and 3 little bitty trees in my dining room. I looove Christmas!]
Do you like the whole trend of having more then one tree? Yes, see above.
Besides lights do you decorate outside? I have a wreath on my door but I would like to have a tree on the porch too, like a topiary... with pretty lights
White lights or colored? White on my Snowman Tree, colored outside and on our Family Tree.
Do you like the big blow up Santa's for the yard or do you think they are tacky? Tacky.
Do you have a theme? Yeah, CHRISTMAS!
Do you wake up early to open presents or sleep in? I have 5 kidlets, so put me in the EARLY category.
Do you have Christmas Jammie's? Oh yeah, it wouldn't be Christmas without new jammie's on Christmas Eve.
Do your kids have a tree in their room? No, I like to decorate, but not that much!
Do you watch Christmas movies? Every year. We have some classic favorites and try to add to our collection every year.
Do you still watch Charlie Browns Christmas,Rudolf , Frosty and The Grinch? No, no, and yes.
Have you ever been to a Christmas party besides at work? Yep, just last Wednesday.
Do you go look at Christmas lights? Yes we go to see Airdrie's Festival of Lights every year [We aim for Christmas Eve, but we'll take any other warmish night]
Do you talk bad about your neighbors Christmas lights if they look like crap? Never to them, but yeah, I'm guilty.
Is there anyone on your block that you know has to have a huge electric bill because they have so many lights up? Um, does anyone remember National Lampoons Christmas Vacation? Well we have the Griswolds as our across the street neighbors. And they shine into my bedroom. One night I WILL get a picture.
When do you put your tree up? The first Monday after Mary's birthday.
Do you have a big Dinner at Christmas? Yup, burp.
Do you have a real tree or a fake one? One of each!
Do you like colored trees or green? Green. Although today I saw a picture of a super cute purple one.
Do you say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays? Merry Christmas!
Now go ahead, copy/paste and fill in your own answers and link your blog in the comments section. Can't wait to see what you all have to say about CHRISTMAS!
Oh yeah, seeing as I'm trying to share a picture a day, here are my dining room trees.

No comments:
Post a Comment