Friday, December 12, 2008

December 12

Random musings for the day: Winter weather sucks. I had plans to go to Calgary this evening and finish my Christmas shopping. Alas a nasty storm is due to blow in around lunch time. Stupid blowing snow and reduced visibility. At this point I'm saying my prayers and hoping that we don't get it too bad and I can finally get finished. This unprepared for Christmas stuff is foreign to me. Usually I'm done and wrapped by December 1. This year my schedule isn't flexible enough to allow for getting things done in a timely manner. Hopefully next year when Ethan is in school full time things will run smoother.



But until then, I shall leave you with a picture that makes me smile. This is part of my snowman collection in my living room. At least I have a lot of time to spend at home enjoying my decorations!


1 comment:

amy w. said...

Nice table! Glad to see it got there in one piece. Wink.