Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December 3

Ugg. I'm sick. I hate being sick. I hate being sick and having to take care of kids. Blech. I wish it was tomorrow already.

So today my picture is really nothing to do with anything. Is anything I share really important in the grand scheme of things though? Anyway...

I have a wonderful sister Amy who knows how much I love to bake and create. And how much I loved Bulk Barn and their fun sprinkles of every color and shape. And how we don't have Bulk Barn or anything even remotely close here in Alberta. So she put together this fantastic sprinkle dream come true for me. There are 24 bottles of every color sprinkle and sugar and shape you can imagine. And yes, I have already used them and will be into them again on Friday for Mary's party. Love you Amy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Amy person sounds wonderful. I wish I had an Amy in my life. :D